Burlington Town Hall

Two community volunteers are needed for Burlington’s Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Commission (IWWC).

Under the direction of the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, the Burlington Inland Wetland and Water Course Commission reviews regulated activities for environmental preservation and protection.

The IWWC is generally the first commission an applicant visits for construction, timber harvest, pond rejuvenation etc. permits.

The commission consists of seven appointed members plus three alternates and meets once a month.

For more information, please contact First Selectman Ted Shafer at phone 860-673-6789 x 1 or e-mail shafer.t@burlingtonct.us



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s